I love being self-employed and working from home.
Although I am with most other entrepreneurs out there (working twice as much for half the pay), I wouldn't have it any other way.
10 (of the many) reasons I love being self employed (and specifically working from home):
1. It saves big time on gas.
2. I can run my errands when other people are at work. Though occasionally the store will be really crowded in the middle of the day and I think, "Don't these people have jobs??"
3. No one cares that I am wearing the same jeans since November.
6. Bare feet.
7. Cool boss.
8. Swimming is my exercise of choice, and I am able to do that in the morning without worrying about going to work with wet hair. (Because I don't own a blowdryer).
10. I get to bring my dog to work with me every day!