Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas Orders

Many of you mentioned that you are planning on ordering necklaces for Christmas gifts as soon as you think of what you want. I want to make a recommendation: Put your orders in sooner than later. I have 2 craft fairs coming up, in which I will need hundreds of necklaces made up. The point is: I am going to be a very busy person in the next couple months, so plan ahead and order today! Another reason to order soon: starting 10/1/09 my prices will be going up to $18 for the Large Pendants (About an inch long) and $15 for the Small Pendants (About 3/4 inch long). I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has bought a necklace from me already! I started almost exactly a month ago, and I have already sold over 90 necklaces! Have a wonderful day!



























1 comment:

  1. wow Heather! 90? that's wonderful...keep up the great work...you're a hard worker, all right!

    ReplyDelete