Monday, September 21, 2009

The Vintage Emporium












If you live in the Long Beach area, I would recommend stopping by The Vintage Emporium. [3423 Orange Ave. Long Beach, CA 90807]. If you are looking for vintage jewelry, 50's hats and purses, beautiful hand-knit beanies, pottery, unique tablecloths, or even an shabby chic armoire, The Vintage Emporium is the place to shop. Many people go in just to visit with the owner, Julie, and leave with a truck full of treasures. Not only is Julie a savvy business owner in California Heights, but she is a sweet person with a heart of gold. She has a heart for helping promote the local artist, and more than once has displayed (and sold) some of my crafts. In fact, you can see my hand painted necklaces currently hanging in her shop. I can't recommend her (or her store) highly enough, and I hope you all wander in there and find that special piece.


My necklaces on display at the shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment